Monday, August 3, 2026

DYFi Groms- Mountain Biking and Youth Mental Health Challenges

 I have taken photos of mtb magazine articles that focus on mental illness. I will keep doing so because it needs to be accessible even if it only aids one person whether adult or under 18. 

  If Not Me Then Who?? Mountain Biking and Mental Illness

 It is why will support Singletrack Magazine out of the UK who in their recent issue show why I will continue to do so. Singletrack have written several stories about mental illness and still do. 

 


 


 


 

 


 


 


 


 

 


 


 

 


 

DyFi Groms is a film that follows the young under 19 riders of the DtFi trails. And it's filming direction was guided after la ocal rider Ethan took his own life at 14 years old. It shares the struggles of those under 18-19 face when it comes to mental illness and health.

 


 Because of what have been through and things I know I will if necessary take pics of articles written by Singletrack or other magazines because not doing it has a good chance for more negative outcomes.

 

If you like these adventures please support Team No Fixed Income

https://buymeacoffee.com/teamnofixedincomediaries

YouTube Channel,

Team No Fixed Income Diaries YouTube Chann

No comments:

Post a Comment